The RIM10 rotor insertion flowmeter utilizes multi-variable electronics to provide a compensated mass flowrate of liquid, gas and steam from a single opening in the pipeline. The RIM10 measures all process variables with a single device providing outstanding accuracy and reduces installation costs. Simplified commissioning through an easy to use local display or internet accessible web server.
RIM10-600 and RIM10-900 are 'hot-tappable' and can be installed and removed without process shutdown simplifying maintenance.
- Volumeric or mass flow monitoring of liquid, gas, or steam.
- Rugged insertion-style mounting in any pipe 75 to 2 000 mm (3" to 80").
- Can be installed and removed under full-flow conditions.
- Interchangeable rotors for a wide variety of applications.
- Process pressure up to 137.8 bar g (2 000 psi g).
- Process temperatures up to 400° C (750° F).
- Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP / IP standard.
- Industry standard pulse output 4 - 20 mA.
- Field or remote configurable outputs, display and ranges.
- Multi-variable electronics incorporat es RTD for compensated mass flow reading.
- Optional integral pressure measurement.
- Field configurable via magnet wand.
- Remote monitoring and programming via built-in web server.
- FM / CE approval pending