SITRANS FST020 offers reliable flow measurement at a much lower cost than other clamp-on ultrasonic flowmeters, with flow rate accuracy of ± 0.5 % to 1.0 % for most applications.
- Easy installation; no need to cut pipe or stop flow
- Minimal maintenance; external sensors do not require periodic cleaning
- No moving parts to wear or foul
- No pressure drop or energy loss
- Compact, integral design reduces installation cost
- Wide turn-down ratio
- Optional WideBeam technology ensures high performance.
- ZeroMatic Path automatically sets zero without stopping flow and eliminates zero drift.
SITRANS FST020 is suitable for most clean liquid applications, including the following:
- Water & wastewater industry
- Potable water
- Wastewater, influent & effluent
- Processed sewage, sludge
- Chemical feed industry
- Sodium hypochlorite
- Sodium hydroxide
- HVAC & power industries
- Process control
The SITRANS FST020 flowmeter is not available with hazardous areas approval.