Calibration Columns verify pump flow rates, chemical dosing, or chemical feed systems with higher accuracy than competitive models. Constructed of UV Resistant PVC and designed for precise, efficient testing with a variety of installation options.
- UV Resistant PVC Construction for wide range of liquids - no metal components.
- Options include welded isolation ball valve on one or both ends and loose fit slip removable top cap for convenient cleaning.
- Sixty second test period provides superior accuracy to shorter test periods.
- Direct readings in GPH and mL/minute
- Wide range of cylinder volumes available - 100 mL to 4000 mL.
- Highly visible/high contrast graduations.
- Graduations have clear Mylar overlay for added protection in harsh chemical environments; label resists shrinkage and temperature damage
- NPT threaded connections standard; BSP threads, sockets, flanges, union ends and other connections available.
- Models with permanent end caps rated to 75 PSI. Models with removable end cap are not rated for pressure (0 PSI).