The flow turbine with load cell is used in conjunction with the Serviceman, Service Master Easy, and Service Master Plus to record system oil flow via the signal converter which is supplied with the unit.
The integral loading valve built into the flow turbine provides smooth progressive pressure control in both flow directions allowing components such as cylinders or motors to be tested without re-plumbing the test connections.
- Flow: Up to 200 GPM (750 LPM)
- Media Temperature Range: -4º to 194ºF (-20 to 90 °C)
- Ambient Temperature: 14 to 122 °F (-10 to 50 °C)
- Viscosity Range: 10…100 cSt
- Repeatability: Better than ± 0.2%
- Response Time: 50 ms
- Meter Material Housing: High tensile Aluminum
- Surface Treatment: Black anodized
- Transducer Material: Body and nut – steel 212A42 electroless nickel plated, Housing and Lid – Aluminum 2011 T3