The Saddle Turbine Series of Insertion Flowmeters are designed for measuring liquid flow in 2″, 3″ and 4″ diameter pipes with accuracies inherent in the flowmeter at a substantially lower price than in-line flowmeters. Designed for installation in metal, composite or plastic piping, the Saddle Series is an economical alternative to full-bore, in-line flow liquid flowmeters while providing good measurement performance in a rugged package. The rotor and signal housing is interchangeable for 2″, 3″ and 4″ sizes in order to maximize its flexibility and requires only a change in the saddle fixture to change from one size to the next. The use of 316 stainless steel for the housing insert, 17-4 pH for the rotor, hard carbon composite sleeve bearings and PVC installation saddles also enable the meter to be used in a variety of liquid services.
- Low cost.
- Low pressure drop.
- Wide flow turndown ranges for liquids.
- Linearity +/-2% of reading or better.
- Insertion meter for pipe sizes 2″, 3″ and 4″.
- Industrial grade construction.
- 3-Point one centistoke calibration at minimum, mid-range and maximum linear or extended range.