The Hoffer HP Series of Insertion Turbine Flowmeters are designed for measuring liquid and gas flow in medium to large diameter pipes with accuracies inherent in the turbine flowmeter at a substantially lower price than in-line flowmeters.
Several versions are available including fixed, adjustable, bi-directional and high pressure. In addition a number of process fittings and materials of construction may be supplied to suit the demand of various applications.
HP SERIES Insertion Turbine Flowmeters for Liquids and Gas 4”-72” Pipe Diameters
- Low cost.
- Low pressure drop.
- Wide flow turndown ranges for both liquids and gases.
- Outstanding accuracy.
- Applications from 4″ to 72″ pipe diameters. Specials upon request.
- Process connection flexibility.
- May be installed or removed from active line without stopping service.
- -20 to +400°F standard operating temperature range with Viton Seal.