The unique design of Hoffer’s Oval Gear meter incorporates two SMOOTH (toothless) oval gears 90 degrees out of phase. The measurement gears are held together by two timing gears. The timing gears have a pitch diameter equal to the outside diameter of the measurement gears. The flow through the meter measurement chamber follows the path of least resistance. Therefore no liquid passes through the center cavity between the measurement gears.
- Patented Toothless Oval Gear Construction. U.S. Patent 5,992,230
- High Accuracy.
- Compact Design.
- High Resolution Electronic Output.
- Stainless Steel Ball Bearing, Self Lubricating.
- 316 Stainless Steel with Brass Thrust Plate Construction (Standard).
- No Special Gears Needed for High Viscosity.
- Linearity Unaffected by Viscosity Changes.
- 1″ MNPT End Fitting (Standard). Variety of End Connections Available.