Coriolis Mass Flow Measuring System
The single-tube system with a "fit-and-forget" design: hygienic - drainable - complying with the requirements, codes and standards ASME BPE, ISPE, FDA, EHEDG, 3-A
The Promass measuring devices are suitable for use in PAT applications for the continuous monitoring of critical quality process variables such as mass flow, volume flow, density and temperature.
The uniform Proline transmitter concept includes software options for batching and concentration measurement for extended range of application.
The Promass sensors, tried and tested in over 100000 applications, offer:
- Material selected according to ASME BPE and BN2 guidelines, EN 1.4435/ASTM 316L, low delta ferrite
- Wetted surfaces: Ramax = 0.76 μm (30 μin.) or Ramax = 0.38 μm (15 μin) electropolished
- Accredited flow calibration according to ISO/SCS/IEC 17025/A2LA, traceable density calibration
- Fully welded sensor design, no seals or gaskets
- Electropolished exterior: "Hygienic design" for higher corrosion resistance and easier cleanability
- Complete drainability, even in horizontal lines