The 2001 Series flow meters provide a means of indication at the lowest cost for non-corrosive flow applications. The tapered metering tube is integrally machined in the acrylic body while a standard direct reading scale engraved on the body affords maximum simplicity of installation and operation. Available options include integral needle control valves, as well as flow controllers on the inlet or outlet.
- Ultra fast 300 millisecond settling time
- MultiFloTM gas and range programmability
- User Accessible Service Port with Advanced Diagnostics with User-Friendly Interface
- Corrosion resistant Hastelloy® sensor tube and valve seat.
- Pressure Transient Insensitivity (PTI), High Accuracy (HA), Safe Delivery System (SDS) Options
- Local display
- Extremely low wetted surface area
- Delivers outstanding performance, reliability, and flexibility.
- Ability to reconfigure the mass flow controller for new gas calibrations and full scale ranges without the time and costs of removing the device from the gas line.
- Convenient interface to diagnostics for maximum uptime.
- Ensures device is operating within user specified limits for high yield and maximum uptime.
- Provides unmatched long-term sensor stability ensuring maximum yield and throughput.
- Improves yield. Reduces overall gas panel costs.
- Gas flow control applications that require a high purity all-metal flow path