LIQUI-FLOWTM series L10 / L20 digital Liquid Mass Flow Meters / Controllers
LIQUI-FLOWTM Series L10/L20 are digital Liquid Flow Meters/Controllers for low flow ranges. The instruments operate on a thermal, thru-flow measuring principle. The flow meter can be connected to a control valve to form a closed control loop.
Lowest range 0,25 ... 5 g/h.
Highest range 20 ... 1000 g/h for fluids with thermal properties similar to H2O.
Note: For ultra low flow ranges, Bronkhorst High-Tech offers the µ-FLOW series. Ranges: 1,5 ... 30 mg/h up to 0,1 ... 2 g/h IPA- or H2O-equivalent.
- Fast and accurate measurement
- No moving parts
- Thru-Flow measurement
- Suitable for liquids with low boiling point
- Attitude insensitive
- Very small internal volume
- In combination with a control valve: continuous and stable control
- Analog or digital: RS232, Profibus-DP®, DeviceNetTM or Modbus
- Semiconductor industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food industry (flavors, additives)
- Biotechnical industry
- Analytical laboratories
Flow control is achieved by integrating a control valve onto the body of the Liquid Flow Meter. This control valve has a purge connection to eliminate air or gas during start-up. The electronic control function forms part of the normal circuitry in the meter. Alternatively the liquid flow can be controlled using a close-coupled pump.