µ-FLOW series L01 Mass Flow Meters / Controllers for liquids
µ-FLOW are Liquid Flow Meters/Controllers for ultra low flow ranges. The instruments operate on a thermal, thru-flow measuring principle. The flow meter can be connected to a control valve to form a closed control loop.
Lowest range 1,5 ... 30 mg/h for meters and 5 ... 100 mg/h for controllers.
Highest range 0,1 ... 2 g/h.
Note: fluids with thermal properties similar to IPA / H2O.
Flow control is achieved by integrating a control valve onto the body of the Liquid Flow Meter. This control valve has a purge connection to eliminate air or gas during start-up. The electronic control function forms part of the normal circuitry in the meter.
- No moving parts
- Thru-Flow measurement
- Attitude insensitive
- Fast and accurate measurement
- Negligible dead-volume (sensor: 1,5...33 µl)
- In combination with a control valve: continuous and stable control
- Analog or digital: RS232, Profibus-DP®, DeviceNetTM, Modbus or FLOW-BUS
- Stainless Steel sensor
- NEW: 1000 bar (15000 psi) LFM for 150 up to 450 mg/h FS (based on H2O)
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food industry (flavors, additives)
- Biotechnical industry
- Analytical laboratories
- Evaporation processes (see CEM-system)
- HPLC applications