The Ellipse® Model AHF annular flanged flow device is a hot tap flow meter designed to produce a differential pressure that is proportional to flow. Its innovative elliptical shape provides the lowest permanent pressure loss in the industry. The Ellipse flow meter is designed with a series of ports facing the upstream velocity pressures and flow sensing ports strategically located ahead of the trailing edge flow separation.
No moving parts construction provides long, trouble-free service life.
Hot tap flow meter designed to produce a differential pressure that is proportional to flow.
- Elliptical design outperforms traditional devices
- Turndown Ratio: 17:1; no vacuum effects
- No moving parts equals long, trouble-free service life
- True static pressure measurement rather than a calculated value
- Overcomes loss of accuracy caused by fluid separation at the sensor body