The electronic Badger Meter E-Series® meter utilizes ultrasonic
and solid-state technology in a compact, totally encapsulated,
weatherproof, and UV-resistant housing for residential and
commercial applications. Electronic metering provides information
and data not typically available through traditional, mechanical
meters and registers, such as rate of flow and reverse flow
indication, and eliminates measurement errors due to sand,
suspended particles and pressure fluctuations.
Offered in four sizes and lay lengths, the E-Series meter features:
• Minimum extended low-flow rate lower than typical positive
• Simplified one-piece electronic meter and register that are
integral to the meter body and virtually maintenance free.
• Sealed, non-removable, tamper-protected meter and register.
• Easy-to-read 9-digit LCD display – presents consumption, rate
of flow, reverse-flow indication, and alarms.
• Digital or industry standard encoder protocol.
The E-Series Meter is available with a wired lead, 308 in-line
connector or fully prewired to ORION® and GALAXY® AMR/AMI
endpoints. It is also offered with the Itron® in-line connector,
in-line connector with pit endpoint, or prewired to an Itron