The 4000 series flow sensor is an in-line, flow-through design using a tangential six bladed impeller. Its compact molded design allows the 4000 series to replace old style magnetic sensors with little or no piping changes.
In-line, flow-through design using a tangential six bladed impeller.
The proprietary non-magnetic detection circuit is available with two outputs, compatible with most data acquisition or PLC equipment.
- 4-20 mA Analog output programmable in field
- Flow detection electronics can be serviced or replaced without opening the pipe. No exposure to wetted parts
- Impeller bearings and shaft can be easily replaced without removing the sensor from the pipe
- Documented operating service life in high temperature ultrapure water. Over 40 months of continuous 24 hr/day operation
- Superior particle-shedding performance verified by independent laboratory testing
- Low flow capabilities