Swirl flow meters can be utilized for highly accurate measurement of the flow of gases, liquids and steam over a wide range of temperatures in almost any application. Swirl meters are ideal for use on petrochemical raw materials, demineralized water and for direct, cost- effective steam mass flow by employing integral temperature measurement.
SwirlMaster FSS430 is the basic meter for your volume flow applications. It uses a two-wire transmitter with leading edge DSP-Technology with excellent vibration compensation and enables user friendly intuitive operation directly through the glass
- Integral sensor supervision for highest process reliability
- Optional digital output for pulse or frequency
- Optional integral temperature compensation
- Display with through the glass operation with closed cover
- Available as integral version or remote design with up to 30 m (95 ft.) cable length
- ABB`s common usage philosophy including easy set up menu – Measurement made easy!