Swirl flow meters can be utilized for highly accurate measurement of the flow of gases, liquids and steam in almost any application. Swirl meters are ideal for use on petrochemical raw materials, demineralized water and for direct, cost- effective steam mass flow.
SwirlMaster FSS450 is the universal Swirl meter for your high end flow applications. It uses a two-wire transmitter with leading edge DSP-Technology with enhanced flow computer functionality. Signals from remote sensors like pressure, temperature, density or gas content can be computed directly with the signals from internal flow and temperature. Ideal for direct mass flow or standard flow of gases and liquids or direct mass and energy flow on saturated and overheated steam.
- Integral sensor supervision for highest process reliability and temperature compensation
- Digital output for pulse or frequency
- Integral Flow computer for mass and energy flow calculation
- Display with through the glass operation with closed cover
- Available as integral version or remote design with up to 30 m (95 ft.) cable length
- ABB`s common usage philosophy including easy set up menu – Measurement made easy!