VortexMaster flow meters are used for accurate measurement of the flow of gas, liquid and steam over a wide temperature range. Vortex meters are ideal for measuring petrochemical raw materials, demineralized water and direct steam mass flow, cost-effectively by employing integral temperature measurement.
‘VortexMaster FSV450 is the universal Vortex meter for your high end flow applications. It uses a two-wire transmitter with leading edge DSP-Technology with enhanced flow computer functionality. Signals from remote sensors like pressure, temperature, density or gas content can be computed directly with the signals from internal flow and temperature. Ideal for direct mass flow or standard flow of gases and liquids or direct mass and energy flow on saturated and overheated steam.
- Integral sensor supervision for highest process reliability and temperature compensation
- Digital output for pulse or frequency
- Integral Flow computer for mass and energy flow calculation
- Display with through the glass operation with closed cover
- Available as integral version or remote design with up to 30 m (95 ft.) cable length
- ABB`s common usage philosophy including easy set up menu – Measurement made easy!