PitoMaster is a Compact Averaging Pitot Flowmeter that combines a threaded or flanged-mounted insertion meter,an integral 3- or 5-valve manifold and a transmitter into a single, fully-codable insertion flowmeter. PitoMaster is supplied in two versions – one for volumetric flow and one for mass (or corrected volume) flow.
- Low operating costs with small carbon footprint
– PitoMaster's low profile design creates minimal pressure losses, giving genuine savings in pumping/compression costs, with consequent reductions in energy usage and hence in CO2 emissions.
- Economical metering in larger pipe sizes
– Low rate of cost increase with increasing pipe size provides metering at a low purchase cost for larger pipe sizes.
- Large flow turndown means increased usability
– Unique profiled flats on probe define flow separation point, giving more constant flow coefficient at high velocities and a wide range of flow measurement (turndown).
- Low cost, easy installation into existing pipelines
– Simple one- or two hole installation with mounting adapters supplied.
– No need to cut pipe and weld in flanges