The PRT73 is a used Standard from ESI. Engineers use direct current (DC) voltage standards to calibrate, standardize, normalize, and monitor drift, verify linearity, and establish regulation in electronic equipment. Standards are important during electronics compliance testing. Phase angle standards are ideal for calibrating many different electronics, including power analyzers, vector voltmeters, phase meters, phase sensitive instruments, and resolvers.
- Remotely programmable via standard IEEE-488 interface
- Standard Resolution to 0.1 ppm
- Optional Resolution to 0.01 ppm
- Terminal Linearity 0.9 ppm
- Wide bandwidth — 10 Hz to 20 kHz
- Standard 0.35 V/Hz, 350 V Max
- Optional 2.5 V/Hz
- Overload protection
- Front panel display for easy set up and operation
The ESI PRT-73 Automated Precision Ratio Transformer meets or exceeds all of the requirements for a calibration standard in precision measurement applications. It is easily integrated into systems for either automated or manual calibration of ratio dividers, transformer standards, synchro/resolver standards, transformers, calibrators, and voltmeters.
The PRT-73 is fully programmable via a standard IEEE-488 interface. Storing calibration procedures in the system controller increases the repeatability of measurements.