The 2720GS is a used Voltage Standard from Valhalla Scientific. Engineers use direct current (DC) voltage standards to calibrate, standardize, normalize, and monitor drift, verify linearity, and establish regulation in electronic equipment. Standards are important during electronics compliance testing. Phase angle standards are ideal for calibrating many different electronics, including power analyzers, vector voltmeters, phase meters, phase sensitive instruments, and resolvers.
- DC Voltage Output from 10 nV to 1200 V
- Accuracy of 1.6 ppm over 30 days
- Stability of 0.25 ppm per 24 hours, resolution of 0.01 ppm
- 550 Step Memory to improve repetitive routines
- IEEE-488 Interface, local and remote sensing, multi-reference monitoring system, dual alpha-numeric displays, self-diagnostics, many other features
The Valhalla Scientific 2720GS Precision DC Calibration System delivers the performance required to calibrate the world’s most accurate DVM’s and more. Built-in autoranging digital nullmeter allows calibration of the most accurate DC calibrators also.