The DB62-11K is a decade resistor from ESI. A decade resistor is a type of electronic test equipment with a series of resistors, inductors, or capacitors to simulate specific electrical values. An engineer can replace any standard-value component in a circuit with a used or refurbished decade resistor because of its ability to configure to almost any value.
- Six resistance decades
- Range 0.01 Ω - 11.1111 kΩ
- Accuracy: ±(0.01% + 2 mΩ) after subtraction of zero resistance, at 23°C; traceable to SI
- Zero Resistance: <1 mΩ per decade at DC
- Maximum Voltage to Case: 2000 V peak
- Switches: Continuous rotation 11 positions marked "0"-"10" Multiple solid silver-alloy contacts
The DB62-11K is a decade resistor that is adjustable and can be easily set to a resistance value for precision DC and audio frequency use.