The "K" Series Micro Borescope is a highly unusual borescope. It is only available in the Straight Forward Viewing Model. As delivered, it is a Semi Rigid Borescope for Forward Viewing, in a Stainless Steel sheathing and on the inside is a flexible borescope by unscrewing this .083" (2.1mm) Stainless Steel sheathing and on the inside is a fully flexible .066"(1.68mm) diameter Borescope.
As a flexible borescope there is no articulation, and it has to fully follow the contours of the cavity by careful insertion. The Polyimid cladding in its flexible mode will stand a maximum temperature of 125 Degree Fahrenheit.
It is 12" in overall length in the Flexible or Semi Rigid Mode. The Depth of Focus is .159" minimum to .400" maximum(4 to 10mm). It has a 42 Degree Field of View. The eyepiece has 30X magnification and the Borescope uses 3000 Fibers of 9.7 Micron Diameter for excellent resolution.
The unit comes complete with foam lined carrying case and LED Battery handle.
Features & Specifications
- Diameter: 0.066" (1.68mm) Fully Flexible 0.083" (2.11mm) with rigid sleeve.
- Flexible Length: 12" (3050mm)
- Minimum Bend Radius: 1.5" (38mm) in flexible mode
- Magnification: 30X
- Field of View: 55
- Focal Length: 0.159" to 0.400" (4mm to 12mm)
- Maximum Temperature: 125F (52C)
- FB-6 Fibre Bundle, (optional item)
- Polyimid sheathing (flexible) with removable Stainless Steel Sheath (rigid)
- Carrying case