Model F-1 Flexible Borescope has its light source in the attached battery flashlight handle. This makes the unit completely portable and adaptable to a multiple of uses. This borescope can be maneuvered through several bends, with an absolute minimum bend radius of 1.50" per bend. (Otherwise, you chance breaking some of the internal glass fibers.)
The image is clear and sharp and can be focused through the eyepiece. Included with the purchase is a 90 Degree angle viewing attachment.
- Diameter of Fiber Bundle 0 .312" (Minimum hole it will enter is .315)
- Shaft Construction: Stainless Steel Stay-Put braid
- Flexible Length: 24"
- Minimum Bend Radius: 1.50"
- Eyepiece Magnification: 20X Wide Field
- Field of View: 50 Degrees
- Minimum Working Distance: 0.500" to infinity
- Focus Adjustment: Focusable Eyepiece
- Maximum Temperature: 200 Degrees Fahrenheit (93 Degrees Celsius)
- Light Source: Battery Flashlight Handle Included with ACMI Light Guide Connector
- 90 Degree Angle Attachment included
- Optional FB-6 Fiberoptic Cable
- Optional FOI-150 150 Watt Fiberoptic Illuminator