Now Wi-Fi Capable!
Just grab it and go.
Always easy on your back and your budget, General's versatile Gen-Eye POD® and Mini-POD® now feature optional Wi-Fi inside. Wi-Fi lets you use your own tablet or smartphone to record the inspection and send it to your customers on the spot or back at the shop.
The lightweight, Gen-Eye POD&t#174; and MINI-POD® combine camera, reel, and monitor in an all-in-one package.
You get a large 7" LCD color monitor protected by a padded case. It's mounted on a rugged yet flexible gooseneck that swivels to give you the best viewing angle, wherever you're working.
The full size Gen-Eye POD® features a self-leveling camera and 200 ft. of Gel-Rod® for trouble-shooting 3" to 10" drain lines. The big capacity MINI-POD® carries 125 ft. or 175 ft. of push-rod and color mini-camera for inspecting 2" to 4" drain lines. The tough steel frame can be operated vertically or horizontally, so you can handle nearly any application.
There's lots more, like a picture inverter, both AC and DC power cords, LED Dimmer Control, 3" Trap Skid, and a 512 Hz transmitter (optional with MINI-POD®). A video out connection lets you record on an external device.
- 7" LCD monitor in padded case
- Self-Leveling color camera available for full-size POD or Mini-Color camera for MINI-POD®
- Flexible gooseneck monitor mount to give you the best viewing angle
- 512 Hz Transmitter for easy camera location (Optional on MINI-POD®)
- LED Dimmer Control
- Video-Out Connection to record on external device
- 8" wheels on full-size POD to roll easily to and from the job
- Rugged frame and reel with drag brake and reel lock
Full size POD carries 200 ft. of Gel-Rod® for 3" to 10" lines MINI-POD carries 125 ft. or 175 ft. of push-rod to inspect 2" to 4" lines