Littelfuse UL Recognized glass encapsulated thermistors are manufactured using super stable NTC chips which are hermetically sealed in a glass (DO-35 diode style) package. The result is a device which exhibits excellent long-term reliability and stability even when subjected to severe environmental or thermal conditions. Their uniform dimensions and axial lead configuration make them especially suitable for use with automatic insertion equipment.
- Temperature rating = -40 to +150°C
- Hermetically sealed glass package
- Excellent long-term stability
- Tinned CCS lead wires are solderable or weldable
- Resistance temperature curve = "J"
- Dissipation constant = 2mW/°C nominal (still air)
- Maximum power rating = 20 mW
- UL File Number E232830 (UL Category XGPU2)