- Flow capacity of 45 SCFM (76.5 m3/HR
- Aspirator tube design
- A separate Control Chamber isolates the diaphragm from the main flow.
- Unit construction.
- Mounting Bracket available
- Fast responsive operation.
- Compensates downstream pressure droop under flow conditions
- Eliminates hunting and buzzing
- Allows servicing without removal
- Easy installation in the field
The Model 20BP is a smaller Back Pressure Pneumatic Booster designed for automated or remote controlling of the back pressure or relief operation typically found in tank systems and other pressurized systems. In its pilot operated design, the M20BP will operate from a signal pressure of up to 150 psig [10.0 BAR] (1000 kPa) and handles up 250 psig, [17.0 BAR], (1700 kPa) system pressure. The Fairchild Model 20BP Back Pressure Booster provides a flow capacity of 45 SCFM (76.5 m3/HR), which equates to a Cv factor of approximately 1.0.