- Forward flow capacity of 1800 SCFM (3058 m3/HR)
- Control sensitivity to 1" water column.
- Separate Control Chamber.
- Optional Increased Sensitivity configuration with larger Control Diaphragm.
- Unit construction.
- Mounting Bracket available
- Ultra fast responsive operation
- Allows use in precision applications.
- Isolates the diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing.
- Provides more precision control at low set points.
- Allows you to service the Model 200 without removing it from the line.
- Easy installation in the field.
The Model 200 Pneumatic Volume Booster reproduces a pneumatic signal in a 1:1 ratio. It is ideally suited for systems that require input isolation or increased forward flow capacity. This device uses a force balance system to control the movement of the supply and exhaust valves. As a pilot operated regulator design, the M200 handles up to 250 psig, [17.0 BAR], (1700 kPa) supply pressure and provides a flow Ultra high Flow capacity of 1800 SCFM (3058 m3/HR), which equates to a Cv factor of approximately 18 in forward flow mode.