- Control sensitivity of 1/2" water column.
- Balanced Supply Valve.
- Aspirator Tube design.
- Separate Control Chamber.
- Mounting Bracket available
- Canadian Registration Number (CRN) certification.
- Allows use in precision applications.
- Minimizes the effects of supply pressure variation.
- Minimizes downstream pressure droop under flow conditions.
- Isolates the diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing.
- Easy to install in the field
- Certification for use in all Canadian territories and provinces.
Designed for applications that require an output pressure that is the sum of a controlled input signal plus or minus a fixed bias, Fairchild's Model 14 Biasing Pneumatic Relay provides versatility in its ability to provide either positive or negative biasing in a single unit. The output of the Model 14 relay is the sum of the spring bias, set with the Range Screw, plus a pneumatic input signal.