The Mk VII is a drum blender designed for gentle/uniform mixing and blending applications with pellets, granules and powders used in many large scale plastics and petrochemical applications for gentle batch blending consistency. An enclosed turbine section allows for larger particles and pellets to flow unimpeded. The largest Mk VII made has 1,286 cu ft of working load volume and blends 65,000 lbs in 3 minutes uniformly.
This design is the ideal bulk mixer for plastic pellets, HDPE pellets, vinyl composite floor tile cubes, industrial detergents, catalysts, fluoropolymers, plastic additives, specialty compounds, granular ag chem products and others.
- Gentle, consistent, uniform blending
- Homogenize large lots in under 3 minutes
- The Mk VII is the world’s largest rotary drum mixer
- Features Free-Fall Processing®
- Complete discharge
- Available in 51 sizes from 3.5 to 1,286 cu ft