The High Viscosity Disperser is a useful mixer when slow speed-high viscosity paste mixing is required.
The PBA Model includes an air/oil hydraulic lift to raise and lower the agitator from and into the mixing vessel. The agitator is either a slow speed Paddle or Bow Tie design. As the agitator rotates in the batch of material, it gently blends the product until full homogeneity is achieved. Wetted parts are normally of stainless steel construction and drives are designed for variable speed operation using a Variable Frequency Inverter.
- 5 HP through 20 HP
- Driven by a explosion proof (XP), 230/460 V, 3 Ph, 50/60 Hz, inverter duty motor
- Mixing head hydraulically raised by a air/oil hydraulic lift
- Bow-Tie Blade or Paddle Blade
- Stainless Steel type 304 wetted parts
- All non-Stainless Steel external surfaces coated with a white two-part epoxy
- Clamping device to secure mix vessel