The Dual Shaft Mixer includes an Anchor agitator and a High Speed Disperser.
The anchor feeds product into the high speed disperser blade and ensures that the mixture is constantly in motion. The anchor can be provided with scrapers to remove materials from the interior vessel walls to enhance the heat transfer capabilities of the mixer. Both agitators are available for variable speed operation.
A second high speed dispersion mixer can also be added for increased shear. Multiple blades on each of the disperser shafts can also provide added mixing.
- Change can design
- Vertical lift design with push button control for raising and lowering agitators to and from the operating position
- Floor mounted design
- Mix vessel have flat bottoms and are mounted on casters
- Stainless steel type 304 wetted parts with 80 grit polish
- Non-Stainless steel components are finished with a durable two-part epoxy coating
- Two independently-driven agitators including an Anchor and High Speed Disperser
- Totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motors designed for 230/460 volt, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz
- Safety limit switch to prevent operation of the agitators when the mix vessel is removed from the mixing position