TPaddle Blenders consist of a U-shaped horizontal trough and a fabricated paddle agitator. The paddle agitator includes multiple paddles positioned to move materials in opposing lateral directions and radially. The paddle design is normally applied where friable materials are being blended and when batches as small as 15% of the total capacity are going to be mixed in one blender. Paddle designs are available in working capacities to over 515 cu.ft. capacity.
- 1/2 through 515 cubic feet capacity
- Stainless steel wetted parts
- Paddle agitator for center discharge
- Designed for atmospheric operation
- 80 grit finish on interior and exterior stainless steel surfaces
- Two piece covers from 10 to 515 cu. ft. for charging of raw materials with neoprene gaskets
- Safety limit switches to prevent operation when covers are raised
- Stuffing boxes with easily disassembled split housing
- Teflon braided packing
- Manually operated slide paddle discharge valve
- All exterior non-stainless surfaces are painted with a white two-part epoxy coating
- Single speed drive
- 230/460 volt, 60 Hz, three phase, TEFC motors (see options for starters and controls)
- Blender is mounted on supports providing a discharge clearance of 36"
- Blenders suitable for 30 lbs. per cu. ft.