We offer Dual and Triple Shaft designs to meet the specific requirements of each customer. The economical Dual Shaft design includes a two-wing anchor agitator and a conventional high speed disperser. This combination is ideal for straight forward mixing and dispersion applications.
The triple shaft design extends the operating range by adding either a high shear rotor-stator mixer or a second high speed disperser. The addition of a high shear rotor-stator mixer adds the capability of emulsifying and homogenizing products that require higher shear to reduce the size of the particles being mixed.
- Fixed tank design with the agitators mounted to the mix vessel cover.
- Mix vessel includes a dished bottom.
- Wetted parts are stainless steel type 304 with a mill finish.
- Stainless steel type 304 mix vessel cover.
- Non-stainless steel components are finished with a durable two component paint.
- Up to three independently driven agitators including an Anchor,
- High Speed Disperser, and High Shear Rotor/Stator Mixer.
- Drive motors are TEFC induction motors.