The Inline Model High Shear Rotor-Stator mixer design consists of a single, dual or four stage rotor that turns at high speed within a stationary stator. As the rotating blades pass the stator, they mechanically shear the contents.
The Inline model is a good choice for process lines that require frequent changeover from one product to another. A simple valve can divert finished product downstream or switch instantly from one vessel to another.
Interchangeable rotor-stator combinations provide unlimited flexibility to adopt to a variety of product formulations
The Inline models are supplied in many sizes and materials of construction from 1/2 through 150 horsepower. (Our in line high shear mixers are 3A approved)
- 1-1/2 through 200 HP.
- 230/460 volt, 60 Hz., three phase, explosion proof motors (see below for starters and controls).
- Standard, single-stage, Rotor/Stator supplied with either disintegrating, slotted, square hole or fine screen stator head.
- Equipped with a cartridge type single mechanical seal.
- Type 316 stainless steel wetted parts.
- NPT threaded connections on units through 10 HP. Larger units use standard ANSI flanges.
- All non-stainless steel external surfaces coated with a white two part epoxy paint.