The patented PowerMix* combines a planetary blade and a high speed dispersion blade. Both agitators are in constant motion.
The planetary and the high speed disperser blades rotate on their own axes and also rotate continuously around the vessel. The planetary blade feeds materials directly into the high shear zone of the orbiting high speed disperser. This combination of unique mixing actions combine to eliminate the need for multiple mixers that this one machine can accomplish.
Both agitators are independently variable speed to permit users to fine tune the speeds to the process at hand. The PowerMix is available in sizes from 1/2 through 750 gallons and can be supplied with many options such as vacuum/pressure, jacketed vessels, etc.
- Change can design
- Air/oil hydraulic lift for lowering and raising agitators to and from the mixing position
- Rectangular Stirrer and High Speed Disperser
- Agitator drive components and lift system are fully sheathed
- Stainless steel type 304 wetted parts, 80 grit polish
- Non-stainless steel components are finished with a durable two-part epoxy coating
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) motors designed for 230/460V, 3ph, 50/60Hz
- Heavy-duty carbon steel gearbox with special gearing
- Safety limit switches prevent operation of the mixer when the vessel or agitators are not in the mixing position.
- Mixer cover is easily removed providing access to upper gearbox area for simple maintenance and cleaning