The rotor/stator generates an intense vacuum and sucks in powders and liquids into the rotor-stator area. A feed tube adjacent to the back of the rotor provides a path to inject solids directly into the stream. The solids are combined and mixed into the flowing stream at the same point, the mixer is capable of handling extraordinarily large volumes of solids without clogging.
- Explosion proof motor designed for 230/460 volt, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz
- Slotted single stage rotor/stator with special SLIM induction rotor
- Double mechanical seal with Viton elastomers and barrier system
- Stainless Steel type 316 wetted parts with 150 grit polish
- Stainless Steel type 304 cart with caster wheels for easy movement of mixer except for 450SC which is on leveling pads and fork lift tubes for movement
- All non-Stainless Steel external surfaces coated with a white two-part epoxy paint