EPO-TEK® E3001-6 is an electrically and thermally conductive, snap cure, die attach epoxy. It was designed for JEDEC level IC plastic packaging of semiconductors, hybrid micro-electronics, and photonic device assembly.
EPO-TEK® E3001-6 Advantages & Application Notes:
• Capable of snap curing at relatively low temperatures, with reasonable pot-life of 8 hours.
• It may be purchased frozen in 3cc, 5cc, and 10cc syringes.
• Designed for high volume dispensing and syringe rheology. Stamping, pin transfer, printing, or manual methods can be also used.
• Suggested applications:
- Snap cure of IC’s onto die paddle of lead-frame. Adhesion to Si, Cu, Ag, Au.
- Fast cure of lead-frames in magazines inside box ovens.
- Compatible with die size up to 300 mil x 300 mil.
o Opto-electronics / Photonics packaging:
- Die attaching laser or photo diode chips for fiber optic modules.
- Adhesion to surfaces such as Pt, Au, ceramic, kovar, stainless steel, and metallized glass.
- LED die attach.
- ITO bonding in LCDs.
o PCB and general electronic assembly. COB die attach direct onto substrate.
• Increased pot life is available. Contact email@example.com for your best recommendation.