Molecular formula: TiB2，CAS No.: 12045-63-5.
Black hexagonal crystal or powder; tasteless.
Excellent thermal stability, oxidation resistance and electrical conductivity.
Density: 4.50-4.52, melting point: 2980 °c，hardness: 3600, oxidation resistance: 1100 °C
● Hot pressed ceramic products which require good conductivity such as aluminized evaporation boat, etc
● Used as cathode’ s coating material of industrial aluminum reduction cell
● Used to produce hot pressed titanium diboride armor
● Used as titanium diboride based cermet material
● Used as composite materials, such as atmospheric plasma spraying composite powder
● Anti wear material
● Cutting tools
● Used as ceramic target