Crystar® FT ceramic membrane filters from Saint-Gobain offer longer life, corrosion and erosion resistance and the highest flux of any membranes on the market.
Advanced silicon carbide membranes from Saint-Gobain can remove total suspended solids, hydrocarbons (oil) and bacteria.
Crystar® FT filters offer the highest flux of any membrane materials.
Advanced silicon carbide membranes are chemically robust, and abrasion and erosion resistant. These membranes can be run in high temperature conditions and exhibit minimal fouling. Membranes can be cleaned in place to maintain consistent flux. This results in consistent output, reduced maintenance, and lower equipment and labor costs.
Featires & Benefits:
- Excellent corrosion resistance vs. concentrated lyes and acids
- Ability to withstand high frequency backpulsing cycles
- Thermal stability up to 1000°C in air
- High chemical and pH compatibility
- Excellent permeability and ability to handle high solid concentration, e.g. SiC slurries with up to 75% solid content
- Easy cleaning by a variety of methods, e.g. thermal and chemical treatment or back pressure pulses
- High pressure stability
- High flux
- Long operational life