Momentive RTV102 is a versatile, ready to use adhesive sealant which cures to a tough, durable resilient silicone rubber. Uncured, this general purpose sealant has a paste consistency which can be applied to vertical and overhead surfaces where pourable/self- levelling sealants are not practical.
RTV102 will bond to many clean surfaces typically include many metals, glass, ceramic, silicone rubbers and some rigid plastics. For difficult-to-bond substrates, the use of a primer is suggested. Depending on the substrates involved, various primers are recommended for use with these sealants, specifically SS4004, SS4044 and SS4179.
This product is suited for a range of applications including general purpose bonding; sealing; electrical insulation and creating formed-in-place gaskets.
- Easy to use, one-component material
- Cures at room temperature and ambient humidity
- Offers self-adhesion properties
- Low temperature flexibility
- High temperature performance
- Excellent weatherability, ozone and chemical resistance
- Excellent electrical insulation properties
- Uncured Consistency: Paste
- Colour: White
- Tack-Free Time: 20 Mins
- Cured Shore Hardness: 30 Shore A
- Elongation: 450%
- Dielectric Strength: 20kv/ mm (500 v/mil)
- Operating Temperature: -60°C to +204°C
- Intermittent Temp: +260°C
- FDA Approved
- Military Specification: MIL-A-46106
- Boeing Specification: BAC5010
- Airbus Qualification: Level P3