MG Chemicals 8330S is a Silver Conductive Epoxy with a slow cure time and extreme conductivity. This electronic grade epoxy combines a long working time and high conductivity. The cured conductive adhesive bonds very well to most substrates used in electronic assemblies, resists thermal and mechanical shocks and provides the low resistivity needed for many operating conditions.
The 8330S forms excellent high conductivity seals, bonds, and traces for electronic devices in numerous industries.
- Electrical resistivity of 0.0007 O·cm
- Thermal Conductivity of 1.75 W/(m·K)
- 1:1 mix ratio
- Working time: 4 hours
- Cure time: 2 hours at 65°C
- Good adhesive strength
- Strong resistance to water, brine, acids, bases, and aliphatic hydrocarbons
- Room temperature storage
- Shelf life greater than two years