Momentive SnapSIL TN3005 is a low volatile siloxane, silicone adhesive sealant that cures at room temperature. It offers primerless adhesion to many substrates and high elongation once cured.
Ideal for use as an insulating adhesive seal and fixing for electrical and electronic parts. Can also be used as a waterproof sealant for electrical, electronic and communication equipment.
- Easy to use, one-component material
- Flame retardant
- Non-corrosive to most metals
- Low volatility
- Low odour
- Fast cure at room temperature
- Uncured Consistency: White
- Colour: Clear
- Tack-Free Time: 7 Mins
- Cured Shore Hardness: 22 Shore A
- Elongation: 330%
- Dielectric Strength: 26kv/ mm
Also available in Clear