MG Chemicals 8330 Silver Conductive Epoxy is a higher conductivity version of the 8331 Silver Conductive Epoxy. It is an electronic grade epoxy which combines a moderate curing rate and a high conductivity. It bonds very well to most substrates used in electronic assemblies; resists thermal and mechanical shocks; and provides the low resistivity needed for many operating conditions.
Primarily used a cold solder, 8330 allows for quick cold soldering repairs and is effective at bonding heat sinks to other components and PCBs. It also provides excellent EMI/RFI shielding and is very effective at filling in seams between metal plates.
- Electrical resistivity: 0.0010 O·cm
- Thermal conductivity: 1.6 W/(m·K)
- 1:1 mix ratio
- Working time: 10 minutes
- Cure time: 24 hours at room temperature or 20 minutes at 65°C
- Good adhesive strength
- Strong resistance to water, brine, acids, bases, and aliphatic hydrocarbons
- Room temperature storage
- Shelf life greater than two years