Momentive SnapSIL TN3085 is a thermally conductive, low volatile siloxane, silicone adhesive that cures at room temperature to form an elastic, flame retardant silicone rubber. It offers primerless adhesion to many substrates.
Designed for bonding applications in power supplies, securing PCB's to substrates and for use as a thermal adhesive between electronic components and heat sinks.
- Easy to use, one-component material
- Thermally conductive
- Flame retardant
- Non-corrosive to most metals
- Low volatility
- Low odour
- Fast cure at room temperature
- Uncured Consistency: Paste
- Colour: Grey/White
- Tack-Free Time: 7 Mins
- Cured Shore Hardness: 46 Shore A
- Elongation: 150%
- Dielectric Strength: 23kv/ mm
- UL94 V-O, File no. E56745