TSE3221S is a heat curable translucent silicone adhesive designed for sealing and coating applications. This grade adheres well to a variety of substrates such as metals, plastics, ceramic and glass without the use of a primer.
Potential applications include sealing and coating for hybrid Ics, semiconductor modules, automotive electronic units, communication devices, home appliance assemblies etc. Also for use as an adhesive for heat cured silicone rubber or as a base for silicone printing inks.
- Easy to use, one-component material
- Heat accelerated cure
- Non-corrosive to metals
- High elongation
- Good dielectric properties
- Excellent adhesion properties
- Uncured Consistency:Flowable
- Colour: Translucent
- Cured Shore Hardness: 28 Shore A
- Elongation: 370%
- Dielectric Strength: 23kv/ mm