BERGQUIST LIQUI BOND TLB SA200, Thermally Conductive, One-Part, Liquid Silicone Adhesive BERGQUIST® LIQUI BOND TLB SA2000 is a high performance, thermally conductive silicone adhesive that cures to a solid bonding elastomer. BERGQUIST LIQUI BOND TLB SA2000 is supplied as a one-part liquid component, in either tube or mid-sized container form. BERGQUIST LIQUI BOND TLB SA2000 features excellent low and high-temperature mechanical and chemical stability.The material’s mild elastic properties assist in relieving CTE stresses during thermal cycling. BERGQUIST LIQUI BOND TLB SA2000 cures at elevated temperatures and requires refrigeration storage at 10°C.
- High thermal conductivity: 2.0 W/m-K
- Eliminates need for mechanical fasteners
- One-part formulation for easy dispensing
- Mechanical and chemical stability
- Maintains structural bond in severe environment applications
- Heat cure