Epoxy light white translucent adhesive for electronic component bonding applications. A set open time following activation allows component assembly. LOCTITE® EA 3355 is a translucent, light white, medium-viscosity, cationic epoxy adhesive liquid designed for bonding optical connectors, fibers, lenses, prisms, and other electronic components where low shrinkage and low outgassing are requirements. Once activated, the product has a set open time to allow component assembly. It continues to cure at room temperature or by heat application.
- Suits electronic component bonding
- Fast processing and fixturing
- Set open time for component assembly
- Rapid cure when exposed to low heat
- Low shrinkage
- Excellent resistance to heat, water, and chemicals
- Low outgassing