The Myron L® Company ULTRAPEN™ PTBTx™, Bluetooth® enabled, test pens, when paired with a mobile device, are designed to be extremely accurate, fast and simple to use in diverse water quality applications when paired with a mobile device. A free App provide easy-to-read displays and user-intuitive, Graphical User Interface (GUI). The Bluetooth wireless connection means that there are no bothersome wires getting in the way when moving quickly between samples and that the paired mobile device can be located safely away from liquids.
Advanced features include: Automatic temperature compensation; stable microprocessor-based circuitry and; a rugged, waterproof housing.
● PTBT1 - Conductivity, Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), Salinity, and Temperature measurement with three, selectable solution Modes that model the most commonly encountered water types.
● PTBT2 – pH and Temperature measurement with 1, 2, and 3 point calibration options.
● Coming Soon:
● PTBT3 - ORP & Temperature measurement.
● PTBT4 - Free Chlorine Equivalent (FCE™) & Temperature measurement.
● PTBT5 – Dissolved Oxygen & Temperature measurement.
Using the mobile device’s touch screen:
● Each ULTRAPEN PTBTx can be given a unique name so it is easily identifiable no matter what mobile device is used with it.
● Measurement locations can be programmed as:
○ GPS locations that are automatically selected when the user is close to a specific measurement local, or;
○ Non-GPS locations for applications where test sites are too close together for the GPS to differentiate.
● Measurements can be saved to the mobile device's memory including measurement data, ULTRAPEN settings, sample temperature, ULTRAPEN name and measurement location.
● Records can be exported via the mobile device’s email function as either .csv, .xls, .xlsx formatted files or using Myron L Company's .mlc, proprietary, encrypted format (requires Myron L Company U2CI software to read).
● Recorded measurements can be sorted or; filtered and then emailed or deleted without affecting other records stored in memory.
Minimum System requirements: Mobile device running Apple iOS 8.1 or later operating system.
● Android™ compatible App. coming soon.