- IP65/NEMA 4X Rating Water and Corrosion Resistant Enclosure
- 316 Stainless Steel Hardware
- Reliable Solid-State Electronics
- Automatic Temperature Compensation to 25ºC/77ºF up to 82ºC/180ºF
- Valve features Anti-Hammer Closing, Adjustable Flow Control, and Manual Override
- Continuous-flow rinse tanks
- Circuit board manufacturing
- Plus many more!
WHAT IT DOES
The Myron L® CONTROLSTIK II™ Rinse Tank System dramatically reduces the amount of water used in continuous flow rinse tanks. At the same time, it automatically maintains optimum water purity, ensuring effective rinsing.
HOW IT WORKS
The three parts of the CONTROLSTIK II System are easily installed. The CONTROLSTIK II (conductivity sensor) is set at a tolerable contamination level and submerged in the tank. Water cannot flow into the tank until drag-in from rinsed parts causes the contamination level in the tank to rise above the pre-set point. The CONTROLSTIK II (sensor) then signals the solenoid valve to open, adding fresh water. As soon as this fresh water dilutes the contamination to the tolerable pre-set level, the CONTROLSTIK II (sensor) closes the valve.