The Sodium Monitor 8037 uses an ABB sodium ion-selective electrode and reference electrode to measure the sodium ion concentration in demineralization plants and in the steam / water cycle of steam-raising plants. The Sodium Monitor 8037 is an accurate, reliable instrument that requires very little maintenance and measures sodium ion concentrations within the range 0.10 µg/kg to 10 mg/kg. The unit is particularly suited to contractors and modern power stations.
- Automatic sample temperature compensation
- 'Pumpless' liquid handling section
- Comprehensive diagnostics facility with built-in software protection
- Detachable cable electrode option
- Reagent entrainment system